Our Terms of Service
By signing up for a paid subscription on this website, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.
Welcome to kinderama.com.
The www.kinderama.com website is available to you on condition of your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.kinderama.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
You can be located anywhere in the world to avail of our online services.
By using this site, you acknowledge and expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for any type of injury against Kinderama Ltd., including and without limitation, all Instructors.
In order to use the Site, you must create an account. When registering for an account, you must provide accurate and complete information and promptly update this information to keep it current.
To create an account you must be 18 years of age or older. You represent and warrant that any profile information you submit is true and accurate and that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by these Terms.
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur through your account.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Kinderama Ltd. is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Kinderama Ltd. and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Full Access to this Site is available to you for a fee of €18 per 3 months, €35 for 6 months or €60 annually. Kinderama.com uses a third-party payment processor to link your credit card account to the Site called Stripe. The processing of payments or credits, as applicable, in connection with your use of the Site will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor and your credit card issuer in addition to these Terms. Kinderama Ltd. is not responsible for any errors by the Payment Processor.
Recurring Billing for online membership
The membership fee will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each 3 months/6months/year thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your payment method each 3 months/6 months/year on the date corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. We reserve the right to change our billing timing, in particular, if your payment method has not successfully been charged. Your fees will appear on your bank statements as ‘Kinderama.com’ either 3 monthly/6 monthly or annually depending on your membership.
Payments are non-refundable and there are no credits for partially used periods.
You may cancel your Membership at any time for any reason. To cancel your recurring subscription, please visit your account settings at https://kinderama.com/account/.
There will be no refunds or credits for partial weeks of service or refunds for weeks unused with an open account.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
- The Kinderama Syllabus and Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, trade secret and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to us.
- You have no intellectual property rights in or to the Kinderama Syllabus or any Content, other than the right to use them in accordance with this Agreement.
- You may not remove, alter, or in any way tamper with any copyright notices or other proprietary markings included in the Kinderama Syllabus or any Content. Any copying, access, transfer, public performance or communication to the public or other use of the Kinderama Syllabus or any Content other than as expressly authorised by applicable law or this Agreement shall constitute an infringement of applicable intellectual property rights and a breach of this Agreement. In the event of applicable infringement, we may, without notice or prior intervention of a court or arbitral body, block your access to Kinderama.com and terminate any Subscription you may have and pursue any rights or remedies available to us.
- The Content contains original & cover music and a selection of licensed original recordings.
- Your obligations
- You must not, and must not allow third parties, to:
- attempt to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, broadcast, archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), distribute, modify, display, perform, license, transfer, exchange, translate, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorised in this Agreement) content and information contained on or obtained from or through Kinderama.com without express written permission from us;
- use Kinderama.com for public performances including, without limitation, performance in or for any educational facility;
- use the Content (including, without limitation, the choreography or music contained therein) to teach or instruct any class;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in Kinderama.com;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Kinderama.com;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through Kinderama.com (except as permitted by applicable law);
- insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Kinderama.com in any way;
- use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method;
- infringe any third party’s rights;
- transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of Kinderama.com. We may modify or delete any material that is considered defamatory, offensive or otherwise unlawful, or that infringes the rights of anyone else;
- access, view and/or purchase a subscription using a virtual proxy network;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Kinderama.com, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- You must not, and must not allow third parties, to:
Visiting www.kinderama.com or sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org constitutes as electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by Kinderama Ltd. within the Republic of Ireland.
You agree to indemnify Kinderama Ltd. its officers, instructors and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Kinderama Ltd. will not accept liability for any injury or loss suffered from the use of this Site.
Kinderama Mini Camps Terms
- Kinderama Mini camps are open to children between the ages of 3 & 5.
- The hours of camp are 10am to 2pm.
- Kinderama will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Only children from the same family can be booked online at any one time.
- Family Discount only applies to Siblings.
- Cancellations made up to 10 days before the camp begins will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 10 days before the camp. There is a €10 charge for any changes made to an original booking. Kinderama reserves the right to make date/venue changes if necessary.
- Kinderama will operate to the highest safety standards. In consideration of the acceptance of above named student in Kinderama the applicant agrees that Kinderama and / or their employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused. Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed-no refund will be made.
- Kinderama reserve the right to modify or delete any activity in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Places are allocated on first come first served basis.
- Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
- A confirmation email or text will be sent as proof of booking. Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN IN FULL WITH LASER/VISA/MASTERCARD AT THIS TIME.
INTERESTED IN KINDERAMA ?
Check out the locations we operate in and remember your pre-school can book a free trial class… for some more information call (Ire) 0862446433 and (UK) 07788 452442 or email email@example.com